If you are looking to improve your health and lose weight, with these drinks that you can consume with your breakfast and replace other meals, you will get results to lose weight.
Don’t skip your breakfast
If what you are looking for is healthy and lasting weight loss, you should not skip your breakfast or stop eating for many hours, since the effects of these practices are counterproductive and can even lead to weight gain, due to the reactions they trigger.
Lose weight in a healthy way
Those who want to lose weight should opt for a conscious and healthy diet. In addition, to promote weight loss, it is also a good idea to exercise. Walks, bike rides or, for example, gymnastics are the ideal option if you want to lose weight.
If you add breakfasts with drinks to lose weight to this healthier lifestyle, you will be very close to achieving the results you expect.
Weight loss drinks
If you consume these drinks on an empty stomach, you will be able to boost your metabolism to burn fat more effectively, and they will also give you an extra boost to increase sports performance, as if that weren’t enough, they serve to replace a breakfast that might not be healthy.
Oatmeal juice with papaya
Papaya is a fruit native to the Central American region. But now it is grown in practically every tropical country in the world. And the reason why you should eat a bowl of this fruit on an empty stomach every morning is because it contains within it the natural compound, papain, which has the ability to burn fat, reduce inflammation caused by free radicals and get rid of excess water from your body
In addition, papaya contains very few calories and is rich in soluble fibers. This way you will fill your stomach quickly without adding too many calories.
Prepare a papaya smoothie and add oatmeal water and you will get a slimming drink that you should consume on an empty stomach.
You can make oatmeal water by mixing oatmeal and cold water in a 1: 3 ratio. And this high-fiber drink can help you lose weight in four ways when consumed on an empty stomach in the morning.
- First of all, the high fiber content of oatmeal water fills up your stomach quickly and protects you from unwelcome hunger pangs.
- Second, high-fiber foods remove fats that stick to the lining of the intestine, thus improving its digestion and ability to absorb vital nutrients.
- Third, oatmeal water is rich in lecithin, a complex carbohydrate known for its detoxifying effect on the liver and its ability to improve digestion and prevent the accumulation of fat in the body.
- And finally, oatmeal water is a natural diuretic capable of removing excess water from your body, thus reducing your weight.
Watermelon and lemon water
The consumption of watermelons has always been synonymous with weight loss. Its action works relatively quickly, due to the strong diuretic effect.
In addition, this fruit has the advantage that it can be easily consumed or just drink its juice. You will notice its benefits very quickly.
Plus, the lemon water will give this recipe the ideal ingredient to satisfy your taste buds while helping you lose weight effectively and healthily.
- 1 piece of watermelon (70 g).
- 3 medium cups of lemon water (750 ml).
- A few ice cubes.
Pour the contents of 3 cups of lemon water into a medium pitcher.
Next, add the watermelon slices to the lemon water jug,
mix everything until the watermelons have dissolved evenly.
Finally, you can add ice cubes depending on the temperature and the taste of the water.
Infusion of cinnamon with bay leaves
The infusion of cinnamon and bay leaves is a very popular drink that contributes to healthy weight loss thanks to its nutritional composition.
These two ingredients have digestive and detoxifying properties. So, taken regularly, they participate in weight reduction.
The preparation is quite simple, it does not take much time and it can be consumed several times a week because it does not cause any adverse effects.
- 1 liter of water.
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon (5 g).
- 6 bay leaves.
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25g) (optional).
- Bring a liter of water to boil and, when it begins to boil, add the tablespoon of cinnamon and bay leaves.
- Reduce the heat and leave it for 5 minutes to make the decoction.
- Once the time has elapsed, remove and let it rest until a tolerable temperature.
- That would be it, you can already filter and serve in a glass.
You can drink it on an empty stomach as part of your breakfast and spread it out for the rest of the day.
Kiwi and spinach juice
The idea of mixing fruits and vegetables may surprise you. However, it is a very common practice in making weight loss shakes or detox drinks.
If you’ve never tried this type of drink, it’s time to sit back and put your prejudices aside. You only get the benefits of this simple recipe. Fruit and vegetable mixes are very nutritious and easy to make, and the resulting flavor, unlike what it seems, is sweet and whimsical.
- 1 kiwi (40 g).
- 3 sprigs of spinach (35 g).
- 2 cups of cold water (250 ml).
- 1 tablespoon of Stevia sweetener (45 g).
- You can add cherries or cranberry.
- Peel the kiwi carefully and cut into chunks.
- Put the ingredients in the blender and mix with 2 cups of cold water.
- Don’t forget to include two of the three spinach leaves in this mix.
- Mix all ingredients well. (You can sweeten with stevia if you wish).
- Pour it into a glass and garnish the smoothie with the remaining spinach.
You should do your own tests to find out which drink is best suited to your health, some people have inflammation when drinking beverages that are healthy and can help lose weight, that is related to their intestinal health, intolerances and food allergies, for You will have to try for yourself which are the drinks that best suit you, and the important thing is to give it rest, alternating drinks with solid food between days.