Exercise is one of the first resources to consider when planning a weight loss strategy. Now, it is important that you keep in mind some recommendations so that you exercise wisely.
Tips for your exercise routine to have better results
- Advance little by little. Exercising gradually is one of the first things to focus on when your goals are medium-term. Don’t be so radical in the beginning. What you should do is be very constant, over time you will notice how the series and repetitions of your routine will increase.
- It should not be a suffering. Of course, exercise to lose weight, tone or the like requires a good dose of effort on the part of the person who performs it, but never suffering. If the brain does not capture that there is a feeling of satisfaction with its fulfillment, it will be difficult to continue advancing with our routine in the future.
- The stretches. It is one of the points that is most often overlooked. For the best results, let’s improve our elasticity and especially avoid serious injuries, always comply with your stretches. In addition, you will use less energy, your posture will be better and contractures will be a thing of the past.
- Breathing. When you do not breathe well, it is normal that the exercise that is done costs us much more effort and that we do not recover soon. The more intense the work, you will have to breathe in and breathe out while you follow the movement.
- Drinking water. If you do not do it, we will demineralize and become dehydrated, so we will soon notice the consequences due to the lack of energy among other problems. The ideal is to add minerals to the water we drink, these come in powder form and provide a large amount of essential minerals to our body. You can learn to prepare a homemade sports drink, which contains all the minerals to replenish our body.
- Bad postures. When doing an exercise it is normal that we concentrate on the specific area that is being worked, but this does not mean that we forget the rest of the body.
- Massages, an alternative. A session of physiotherapy, massages or similar during the first weeks will help you recover and adapt to the new rhythm of exercises.
Tips for beginners in the gym and your exercise routine
For our body to respond appropriately, helping us lose weight, it is necessary to be clear about some basic concepts about exercise, in order to respect natural processes. Here are some tips on how to do an exercise routine correctly:
- Frequency: how much is enough? You need a balance between training and recovery days that allows enough time to build and repair muscles.
- Intensity- This is the amount of effort you exert in your workouts. Again, you need a balance between overload and exhaustion.
- Time: How long should your workouts last? Both frequency and intensity will influence the time frame of the idea.
- Type: Are you doing too much cardio, resistance training, or a combination? What exercises will you do?
Setting these priorities will help you exercise your body in a specific way to lose weight and get the most out of your exercise routine.