Essential in the home and more so in the kitchen, apple cider vinegar has more benefits than you think, it also helps in the process of losing weight if you are on reducing diets. With very few calories, it helps stabilize blood sugar, reduces appetite and helps you lose weight faster.
So much so that some studies found that participants who consumed apple cider vinegar daily lost about two pounds in just one month.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar for weight loss
The acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar contributes to weight loss, as it inhibits the action of various enzymes that digest carbohydrates and acts as a blocker of the natural absorption of sugar and starch. When blocked, these enzymes cause carbohydrates to pass through the digestive tract and behave like insoluble fibers, which cannot be digested. In this way, with the help of apple cider vinegar, many calories are eliminated and it helps to lose weight naturally.
In addition, acetic acid enhances physical exercise by converting glucose into glycogen, which is stored in the liver and muscles as a source of energy for activities.
How to use apple cider vinegar to lose weight?
For these reasons, it is important to dilute a spoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and take it ten minutes before meals, or also put a few drops in the juice. The taste is completely mild and the person benefits from all the properties of the ingredients, without suffering.
Anyone who wants to see the benefits of apple cider vinegar in practice, and lose weight naturally by losing a few extra kilos, can adopt the suggestion that we will give in this article. Although the recipe is not effective, it is noteworthy that weight loss depends on many factors such as age, metabolic rate, physical activity, type of diet, among other factors that together should be focused to help you combat the excessive weight gain.
Vinegar diet plan for weight loss
Menu for a day (1200 calories)
- 1 glass of orange juice with 1 cabbage leaf and ½ carrot.
- 1 slice of beetroot, blended with 1 tablespoon of flaxseed or chia.
- 1 cup unsweetened whole grains with unsweetened rice or coconut milk
- 10 almonds
- 1 cup of green tea.
- 1 cup of water with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (10 minutes before a meal).
- 1 dessert plate of lettuce salad with cabbage, tomato and avocado, seasoned with salt, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil.
- 1 salmon fillet with steamed vegetables, or sautéed with red peppers and onion.
- 3 tablespoons of brown rice or quinoa.
- 1 natural yogurt with 1 tablespoon of raisins
- 1 cup of water with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar(10 minutes before a meal).
- 1 deep plate of soup with onion, tomato, yucca, and watercress or 1 organic grilled chicken fillet.
- 2 tablespoons beans
- 2 tablespoons steamed vegetables (cauliflower or broccoli )
1 cup of pineapple with mint leaves or 1 cup of rice milk with six strawberries.
Note: Before doing this, and any other diet published on this site, you should consult with a specialist, the information provided here does not supplant the opinion and recommendation of a specialist and is provided for informational purposes.