If you are like me, you must have poured some water into a glass and left it by your bedside or somewhere within your house, only to find its taste had changed. Have you ever wondered what was behind the taste change?
You are about to learn the reason behind all that…
A video released by Discovery News is discussing what really happens to the water:
As the water lies in position, it absorbs carbon dioxide and its pH gets lowered, and as a result the water becomes a bit acidic. I hope you have learned something new today!
As the night goes on, the open glass water collects dead skin cells and dust which are circulating within the house. Tap water and modern day bottled water can last for long since they have been subjected into some kind of treatment. It is worth noting that algae and bacteria can grow in the water when it is let to sit for long!