Do you struggle to find a remedy when you have flu or cold symptoms? You only need fire vinegar and you will be back to normal.
Though there can be many things you can decide to include in the recipe, the main ingredients usually remain the same. When you take the mixture, you fire up and decongest the circulatory system. Most the ingredients are known to be antibacterial and antiviral, which is why they offer dependable results.
Apple cider is rich in acetic acid, which can kill bacteria. Most naturopathic doctors tell their patients to take a teaspoon of this type of vinegar and mix it in a glass of water and then take it during the flu season to lower chances of getting flu.
Read on to learn how this remedy is prepared.
Ingredients for Fire Vinegar Recipe:
- Ginger root (1/2 cup)
- Apple cider vinegar (1 ounce bottle)
- Cayenne powder (1/2 teaspoons)
- Horseradish root (1/2 cup)
- 2 lemons
- Turmeric root (1/2 cup)
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- 1 onion
- Garlic (10 cloves)
- Place all the ingredients (except vinegar) into a blender or food processor
- After blending, place the mixture into a glass container and add the apple cider vinegar
- Shake well after placing the lid into position
- Place it in the fridge and do not forget to shake daily for one month
- After one month, pour it into a jar
Directions for use:
- Take 2 tablespoons 3 times daily when you develop cold or related issues
- If you are allergic to spices, take only one teaspoon daily