Mold is fairly widespread and may cause a wide range of health problems. Even if you don’t see it, mold might be lurking in your house.

As a precaution, it is crucial to be aware of the warning signs of mold poisoning. The problem here must be addressed. However, conventional medicine does not see this as a problem and does not provide therapy for it.

Mold infection symptoms are non-specific and quite similar to those of other ailments. The most typical symptoms of mold poisoning are as follows:

  • Headaches/migraines
  • Tiredness (weakness)
  • Sensitivity to light
  • Red or cloudy vision
  • There are problems with the sinuses.
  • Breathlessness
  • Problems with memory
  • Focusing issues
  • Vertigo
  • Despite your best efforts, you still gain weight.
  • Nerve ache that won’t go away
  • Twitching of limbs
  • Tremors
  • Pain in the joints
  • Pain in the stomach
  • Diarrhea
  • Sweating during the night and a lack of control over body temperature
  • Uncontrollable thirst
  • A metallic aftertaste
  • A shift in dietary preferences
  • Urinary frequency increases

I’m sure you’ve observed that the symptoms on this list are quite frequent and might easily be mistaken for anything else.

All about Mold

There are numerous sites where mold may develop, and it’s pretty harmful. Mold is made up of various fungi that grow in filaments and reproduce by releasing microscopic spores into the air. A person’s naked eye can’t notice these sprouts.

ADVERTISEMENT
Share this...
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *