Research states that athletes who ate complex carbohydrates (such as oat fiber) for breakfast and lunch burn more fat throughout the day than those who ate simple carbohydrates. Which shows that oatmeal water helps you lose weight naturally and faster.
Oatmeal water helps you lose weight
According to a study, among the main causes of death in the country are heart disease. The same that can be prevented with the consumption of foods such as oatmeal water that helps to lose weight and lose weight, respecting the amounts.
Oatmeal water is a simple way to improve your lifestyle. In the research, it was revealed that only 60 grams of oatmeal daily can control cholesterol and triglycerides, an essential process to prevent dyslipidemia, which is related to heart disease.
The benefits of oatmeal water for weight loss
- Oats contain beta-glucans, soluble fiber, and polyphenols known as avenanthramides, which are antioxidants.
- Stabilize blood sugar levels. Oats keep you fuller for longer, without increasing the sugar.
- When you consume oatmeal, you feel fuller and it evens out your appetite, which will allow you to reduce the consumption of foods that can affect your diet.
- Helps to have regular bowel movements. The high fiber content helps prevent constipation.
- Improve athletic performance: Change metabolism and increase performance, if you drink oatmeal water about an hour before exercise.
How to make oatmeal water?
- 1 cup organic whole grain oats – gluten free if possible.
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- 6-8 cups of pure water.
- 1 medium cinnamon stick or 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Stevia powder (not white), to taste (can also be honey ).
- Ice, to taste.
Preparation of oatmeal water:
- Soak the oats for 7 hours.
- Once that time has passed, the oatmeal is strained, also cleaning it with pure water to eliminate the ant nutrients and enzyme inhibitors that it releases during soaking.
- Once clean and drained, blend with the stevia (or honey), cinnamon and vanilla with the water. Grind until everything is perfectly ground.
- Now pour it into a jug (you can strain it too), and serve it with plenty of ice.
How to drink oatmeal water in the morning?
Oatmeal water is not taken without food. It is not convenient due to the amount of fiber it contains, and it is preferable to prepare the stomach before drinking it in the morning with a fasting vegetable juice, for example. A healthy morning diet before drinking your oatmeal water is recommended, since you prepare yourself for fiber, which is very digestive.
When to drink oatmeal water?
- In the morning before or during a light breakfast, and after a vegetable juice.
- Between meals.
- You can use it as a substitute for cow’s milk in smoothies, in cereal, in fruits, etc.
- Have a glass every day; or one to two glasses four times a week.
In addition to helping you lose weight, oats have other important benefits for the body.
Other benefits of oats
- Lowering cholesterol, as part of a balanced diet, the high levels of soluble fiber in oats have been shown to help lower cholesterol
- Relieves Constipation – High-fiber foods help move food through the digestive tract.
- Improves blood sugar control: oats help regulate blood sugar levels avoiding sudden drops in blood sugar.
- Regulates Blood Pressure: As part of a healthy diet, oatmeal can also help prevent high blood pressure.
- Contains B Vitamins – These vitamins are involved in the metabolism of food (carbohydrates, proteins, and fats) and work together to help slowly break down and release energy from what we eat. B vitamins are essential for a healthy nervous system and for the synthesis of red blood cells.
- Keeps you full: the fiber present in oats keeps the digestive system healthy and keeps you full for longer.