Nowadays, pharmaceuticals are taken as the last resort when it comes to treating various ailments. People are opting for natural and alternative remedies which are associated with several benefits on top of their treatment capabilities.
As a result, several scientific studies have been conducted to find out which remedies work effectively and why they are considered the best. You can easily understand why turmeric has made a name as one of the top remedies. This spice has been used in several medicinal uses such as relief and treatment of cystic fibrosis, arthritis, and inflammatory bowel disease.
It is easy to include turmeric in your daily diet since it can exist in different forms – like fluid or powder extracts. For the remedy to be effective, it is vital to know the correct dosage. These required dosages are:
- 1-3g daily intake of powdered and dried root
- 30-90 drops of the fluid extract can be taken daily (1:1)
- 15-30 drops of tincture, can be taken 4 times daily (1:2)
- 5-3g daily intake of cut root
- 3 times daily intake of curcumin (the standardized powder), 400-600mg
You can also decide to consume turmeric by including it health focused drinks. It is one of the most effective ways of include it in the diet since it combines a number of several natural ingredients with many health benefits. Below we are making some turmeric miracle drink which linked with enhancing weight loss, more energy and reducing inflammation. Keep on reading to learn the recipe.
Ingredients for Turmeric Miracle Drink:
- 5 carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 2 lemons
- 1 orange
- 2-3 inches of ginger root
- 4-5 inches of turmeric root
- Powdered cayenne pepper (1/4 tsp)
- 1 tablespoon of holy basil powder (2 tbsp if it’s fresh)
- Combine cucumber, lemons, orange, turmeric, carrots, and ginger in a blender or juicing machine.
- Add the holy basil and the cayenne powder into the blended juice. You need to mix thoroughly until all are well blended.
- It is time to serve.