Most people put their noses into beets. The problem is that beets are a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals that you cannot skip in your diet. The health benefits of beets make it a wonderful vegetable.
• Beet juice can naturally help to lower your blood pressure as found by one research study. It’s believed that this is from the nitrates that are converted to nitric oxide.
• The benefits of beet juice’s nitrates may further be able to assist you in exercising longer by putting more oxygen in your system.
• Beets have Betaine which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
• The phytonutrients in beets can be beneficial in helping to reduce the risks of cancer for a person that consumes them.
• Beets contain potassium which is good for your muscle and nerve function.
• They are also a good source of manganese which is beneficial for your pancreas, liver, kidneys, and bones.
• Beets are also high in fiber and vitamin C.
• The deep, rich color of beets mean that they contain betalain pigments which help your body’s detoxification process where the toxins in your body are broken down to be safely removed.
It’s time to stop ignoring the massive benefits that come from beets and start adding them to your diet.
Please SHARE this!