Drinking water just after waking up has been widespread in Japan in recent years. This method has been scientifically shown to be beneficial. Regardless of the severity of the illness, Japanese medical experts have found this water therapy to be 100% effective in curing it. The following is a list of some of these ailments.
Arthritis, heart disease, Meningitis, kidney dysfunction, epilepsy. Vomiting, Ear and throat conditions, as well as diabetes and constipation.
How It’s Done
- Drink four 6 oz cups of water, or 160 milliliters, as soon as you wake up. This is a good starting point, but if you cannot drink this quantity all at once, you may increase the quantity over time.)
- Wait 45 minutes without drinking or eating anything after brushing your teeth and basic oral care.
- After 45 minutes, you may drink or eat normally.
- Don’t eat or drink for two hours if you’ve just finished a meal.
For each condition, the study shows how many days the routine must be followed to be effective.
- Hypertension for thirty days
- Ten days to cure gastric troubles.
- Thirty days of diabetes treatment
- Ten days of constipation treatment
- Cancer — a period of one hundred and eighty days
- 90 days for tuberculosis treatment
- Arthritis – utilize the strategy for three days in a row for the first week; after that, restart the routine.
Besides an increase in urine at the start of the program, this treatment approach has no adverse effects. We can do many things to improve our quality of life, like drinking enough water and exercising regularly. To be healthy, you should include this water-drinking habit.
Instead of drinking cold water during meals, the Chinese and the Japanese sip hot tea. It slows digestion and solidifies the greasy things you’ve just eaten by drinking cold water. Solidified oils are absorbed more rapidly by the gut and coat the intestinal wall when they react with stomach acid. Cancer may be caused by the long-term buildup of these metabolized oils. This approach has no downside; therefore, Western societies could follow suit.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends and family. This might save a life!