Many individuals, particularly the elderly, suffer from eyesight problems. They have difficulty seeing objects that are near up as well as those that are far away. Some individuals may be completely blind.
People sometimes assume that contacts or glasses are the only options for improving and repairing their vision, but other options still exist.
- Ensure that you get at least three hours of eye rest each day.
- Daily, take carrot juice.
- Gently massage your eyes regularly.
- Keep the eyes off all forms of displays or minimize computer usage as much as you can
- Look at the green objects that surround you more often.
- Use a warm, moist towel to compress your eyes gently. You should do this at least once a day for around 30 minutes
- Take a break from wearing glasses daily for a while.
In the chart below, you’ll discover a list of sixteen basic exercises for improving your vision and strengthening your eye and eye muscle. It’s as simple as following the picture’s lines with your eyes.